Friday, February 24, 2012

Pinterest

I am still playing around, learning how to use this blog and figuring out all the ins-and-outs of Pinterest. I am so thankful I started the Nebraska Learns 2.0 at this point because I am loving the plethora of great ideas I am finding on Pinterest and thinking of some ways to use this blog in the classroom.

Ah, Pinterest... what can I say. I have a new display in my high school library that we just debuted this week based on a pin I lifted from another librarian (Ginger Who?). I am staring at the word "debuted" and laughing because of a post about words that seem to make sense until you try to spell them. I have some cute ideas for Dr. Seuss day. I found a great Google tips sheet that I hope to turn into a poster for my 6th graders or to project in the lab as a reminder of what we have learned in recent weeks during our research unit. I have come to realize more than ever what I nerd - or geek - I am because of the humor I am connecting with. I love getting an inner peek at how my friends' minds work and what inspires them. Oh wait - was I supposed to be doing homework to earn credit/professional growth with this? I LOVE getting educated!

No comments:

Post a Comment